Security and application delivery specialist Radware has its Cybersecurity Partner Program with an expanded offering for managed security service providers (MSSPs).
The refreshed program will make it easier for MSSPs to expand theirvalue-added service portfolio and manage the hosted security services needed to address the surge in cyberattacks and shortage in skilled cybersecurity talent.
To accelerate revenue growth, partners will have access to new licensing models, expanded technical training, and more marketing and sales enablement tools.
“The updated program is designed to put a portfolio of high margin, state-of-the-art application and DDoS protection and web application firewall services into the hands of MSSPs that want to build predictable, new revenue streams while helping customers defend against more frequent and sophisticated cyberattacks,” said Yoav Gazelle, Radware’s chief business officer.
“Because we know speed to market and protection are essential, we are making it easier for MSSPs to engage with a higher level of service. The program is built on low cost of entry, easy deployment and integration, and more flexible licensing models.”
Through Radware’s global program, MSSPs can white label or resell Radware’s suite of integrated application and network security solutions, which are designed with patented algorithms to automatically adapt to changes in the threat landscape, applications, and infrastructure.
The portfolio, which scales to meet the needs of small, mid-size, and large organizations, includes DDoS mitigation, application and API protection, a web application firewall, and bot detection and management.
Radware’s cybersecurity partner program offers a variety of benefits to cater to MSSP business requirements. This includes:
- New flexible licensing models, such as pay-as-you-go, subscription-based pricing, and service-based licensing, to scale investments over time.
- An expanded portfolio of partner enablement and marketing support tools as well as enhanced training resources to drive outcomes and ensure growth.
- More high touch sales and technical support from Radware’s security experts.
- Easy access to Radware’s real-time threat intelligence and analytics to help customers stay ahead of potentialbreaches.
- A unified management platform and user-friendly interfaces that streamline workflows and simplify the management, monitoring, and operation of security services.
- Automation and orchestration capabilities that reduce human error and simplify routine tasks, such as provisioning, policy enforcement, and incident response.
Radware’s application and network security solutions have earnedindustry recognition from numerous analysts such as Aite-Novarica Group, Forrester Research, Gartner, GigaOm, KuppingerCole, and Quadrant Knowledge Solutions.
The solutions are backed by a global cloud security network that delivers an attack mitigation capacity of 12Tbps across more than 40 security centres.