Creates “One-Stop Shopping” Experience for Credential Management with Integrated PKI
Versasec, providers of secure identity and access management software, have announced that they are expanding their partnership with Entrust, a global leader in trusted payments, identities and digital infrastructure. This will deliver a “one-stop shopping” experience for credential management integrated with a secure public key infrastructure (PKI) solution.
“This is significant and exciting news for our customers and for both of our companies,” said Joakim Thorén, CEO of Versasec. “Our distribution agreement makes Entrust a ‘one-stop-shop’ for our joint customers, who can now secure the PKI solutions they want more easily and quickly by working with one trusted vendor,” said Joakim Thorén, CEO of Versasec. “Together, we provide world-class PKI security, providing customers of any size with the ability to deploy strong authentication in multiple ecosystems.”
“Our partnership with Versasec is a natural one that further enhances our extensive PKI and authentication portfolio. In the mix of user authenticators a customer needs from Entrust, this partnership delivers a comprehensive and end-to-end smart card solution. The combination of technologies with Entrust’s cloud, on premise and hybrid service models delivers the high assurance, scalability and flexible lifecycle management needs that are demanded here,” said Robert Hann, VP of the Digital Security Center of Excellence at Entrust.
The distribution partnership offers a variety of customer benefits:
- Lower risk implementation: The joint solution is pre-integrated reducing time and costs
- Scale: Ability to scale to any size, from day one
- Standards: The solutions encompass industry standard protocols, like SCEP, EST and CMPv2 to centralise management of devices and credentials
- Standard credential types such as PIV and PIV-I with additional flexibility to accommodate custom credential types
- Unified system: The solutions combine certificate operations and reporting into an organisation’s existing business practices
- Trusted Registration Authority (RA): Fully integrated registration authority with Entrust PKI portfolio.