A company dedicated to Indigenous and all-inclusive Australian youth advancement through providing excellence and training in technologies relevant to architecture, construction, security and safety is expanding its services nationally from its headquarters in Canberra.
Supply Nation Certified national trades and professional services company, Warrgambi, is building upon its successes with public and private companies using its expertise to cover a broad range of security, electronics, fire detection and professional services increasingly needed throughout Australia.
Warrgambi is an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander word from the Gumbaynggirr Nation on the NSW Mid-North Coast of Australia which means “Working Together”.
“Each step we take forward also benefits Australian youth and Indigenous people, because an intrinsic component of our work is to involve them all in our training, successes and world-class service initiatives” says proud Gumbaynggirr man and Warrgambi co-founder Tim Donovan, who has worked at the highest levels of Australian Government security, safety and risk management.
Mr Donovan co-founded the company with General Manager Dave Healey, who has been involved in the Electronic Security, Technology and Communications industry for more than 20 years. Their technology excellence and social objectives – coupled with access to Federal and State Indigenous advancement Initiatives including the Indigenous Procurement Policy and agencies such as Supply Nation – have won them ACT, national and international recognition.
Warrgambi’s professional partnerships include:
- Boon Edam Australia – a global leader in entrance security technologies widely applicable to all levels of Government, as well as public and private facilities
- Securecy – the developers of an award-winning cloud-based software platform designed specifically for Australian security providers.
- CIC Technology – Manufacturers of high quality electronic key cabinets
- ENGIE – a leading provider of mechanical and HVAC Services
- Essex Locksmiths – High security locksmithing
- xAmplify – a leading provider of technology services
- Syndeticom – a leading provider of data and communications and audiovisual technologies
- Blackett Commercial – a leading fit-out construction and project management organisation
- PechVonHartel – a leading architecture and interior design firm
- Art of Mentoring – a leading software reseller and program manager
“We align ourselves with like-minded partners who would like to be involved with the process of creating positive social change and developing sustainable, meaningful and long-term employment opportunities for all Australians,” said Mr Donovan.
“We provide mentoring and support services to guide our employees through their journey, which can include placements with our partners, where they can further expand their skills and career paths,” he said.
Warrgambi is a Supply Nation certified company, and it has put in place a Reconciliation Action Plan.
For more details, visit www.warrgambi.com.au
For Further Information on Warrgambi, Please Contact:
T +61 1300 682 605