The Australia OSPAs are part of a global awards scheme currently running in 12 countries and serve to recognise and reward teams, individuals and organisations for their commitment and outstanding performance within the security sector.
Entries for the Australia OSPAs are open until the 24th August 2020 and nominations are invited in the following categories:
1. Outstanding In-House Security Manager/Director
2. Outstanding Contract Security Manager/Director
3. Outstanding Security Team
4. Outstanding Guarding Company
5. Outstanding Security Consultant
6. Outstanding Security Training Initiative
7. Outstanding Security Partnership
8. Outstanding Female Security Professional
A panel of leading industry figures will select winners from finalists and the awards will be presented in Sydney at Doltone House – Hyde Park on 22nd October 2020. The OSPAs will be presented along with the Australian Security Industry Awards for Excellence and the Australian Security Medals.
If you can demonstrate that you, your company, teams or individuals have performed at an exceptional level, we urge you to enter to be in with a chance to win such a prestigious accolade.
To enter the awards visit asial.com.au/events/event/2020-Security-Awards-How-to-Nominate, and to find out more about the Australia OSPAs visit https://au.theospas.com/.