Two exciting opportunities have arisen for the position of “Business Development Manager – Wireless Locking Solutions” with one role based in Melbourne, VIC and a second role based in Sydney, NSW.
- Sales Hunter
- Electronic Access Control
The person we seek in each role should have significant experience in sales and margin achievement for electromechanical and electronic products. Ideally applicants possessing Business Development Skills with Professional end users, large Systems Integrators and adept in solutions selling would be considered highly for this appointment.
In addition, you will be responsible for and not limited to the following:
- Achievement of Sales and Margin Budget for Aperio Wireless and Access Control Products;
- Business Development of leading PEU’s, Systems Integrators & Government Departments;
- Solution Selling: Providing Wireless security solutions;
- Generate sales, improve margins and build relationships with current customer base;
- Regular representation to Security Professionals, Security Consultants, Systems Integrators and PEU’s;
- 100% focus on pull through sales and business development;
- Manage promotional activities, Trade Shows, Product launches; Exhibitions, as well as market development and incentive programs for your electromechanical segment as defined;
- Provide technical support and product training to both end users and distributors;
- Report market intelligence and any information that will give an advantage over competitors;
Essentially, the successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
- High level of business and commercial acumen;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Solid sales experience in electromechanical and electronic products;
- Highly motivated / Go getter / Hunter
- Highly experienced in Pull through Sales
- Knowledge of wireless lock products;
- Systems integrators and PEU knowledge;
- A solid team member who can also work independently;
A competitive salary including a fully maintained company vehicle will be offered with the position commensurate with skills and experience.
ASSA ABLOY, the company behind the iconic Australian lock brand Lockwood is the global leader in door opening solutions. The Group has over 42,000 employees and sales of over AUD $6 billion.
With more than 150 companies operating throughout the world, and more than 80 leading brands, ASSA ABLOY has the strongest global presence in our industry offering a more complete product range than any other company on the market.
ASSA ABLOY’s business focuses on mechanical locks, hardware, electromechanical and electronic locks, access control, automatic door solutions and security doors. We also have an interest in some niche markets such as window opening solutions and identification technology for non-security applications.
Our products and solutions are used in commercial building, residential housing, institutional and industrial applications.
Applications in writing to be forwarded on or before Monday 22nd October 2012 to:
Betty Straklevski, RTW Co-ordinator – HR,
ASSA ABLOY Australia Pty Limited,
235 Huntingdale Road, Oakleigh,
Or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org