2,500 facilities management professionals are expected to converge on Glebe Island’s Sydney Exhibition Centre over the next two days for the annual Total Facilities event.
Taking place from Wednesday March 25 (today) to Thursday March 26, Total Facilities represents the most comprehensive industry event for facilities management professionals featuring 150 leading brands showcasing more than 65 product categories.
Total Facilities Event Manager, David Skilton, said this year’s event features a wide cross-section of products and services for a range of themes such as cleaning and maintenance, energy management, fit-out, and security.
“Some of the biggest names in the FM industry will be on this year’s show floor including Assa Abloy, Dorma Australia, Dyson, KONE, ISS Facility Services and Zip,” Mr Skilton said.
Mr Skilton said that for the first time, Total Facilities features a New Product Showcase, sponsored by KONE, where visitors can interact with the newest, brightest and most innovative products to launch in the Australian market. Products include:
- KONE’s UltraRope elevator hoisting technology, which will enable future elevator travel heights of up to 1000 metres – twice as high as what is possible with current technology.
- QuickStand by Humanscale, the ultimate sit/stand solution for new and existing workstations which clamps to any fixed-height work surface like a monitor arm.
The event also includes an Ask the Experts feature for the first time, sponsored by FM Scope, offering visitors a free 15 minute one-on-one session with industry leading experts on a selected topic, including:
- Nicholas Lianos, Grosvenor Engineering Group, who will be talking about all things asset management;
- Rodd Perey, Architectus, who will share his knowledge on building information modelling;
- Martin Leitch, FM Scope, who will answer questions on contract management; and
- John Bigelow, Security Solutions Magazine editor and security expert, who will cover business security breaches.
Visitors can book their session using the online booking form available at www.totalfacilities.com.au/ask-experts/
Mr Skilton said visitors have access to a range of local and international experts via this year’s seminar program.
“The Total Facilities seminar program is designed to deliver practical information to assist with operating facilities more effectively and efficiently,” Mr Skilton said.
“The Main Stage Seminar Theatre covers a broad range of topics including intelligent buildings and workplace safety, while the High Performance Buildings Theatre offers targeted education sessions on improving energy and resource efficiencies to create a more sustainable building.”
Individuals interested in attending the free event can still register their attendance by
Jessica Brophy, Truth Agency
Phone: 03 9663 4171 or 0431 268 549